Wednesday, September 12, 2012

English!

I made this blog for my English class, i've decided to do a blog because i thought it would be the most fun and interesting thing to do. My name is KJ Kirby, I live in Sitka Alaska, I'm in 10th grade and i'm 16 years old. I like to play video games snowboarding. I have lived in Sitka for most of my life but in 7th grade I moved to Juneau for a few months then came back to Sitka. I enjoy Sitka a lot but plan to move to somewhere else after I graduate. My favorite Pokemon is Growlithe! My favorite food is popcorn. I like going on a lot of vacations and I dont really care where it is as long as im going somewhere. I'm hoping to do better this year than I did last year, grade wise. Well, this was my short paragraph about myself and I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment